Inferno PK
Register An account so you can tell us about your experience with our server

Drop rates and Minigames

Go down

Drop rates and Minigames

Post  i love pie on Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:49 am

Drop rates
Hey, it has come to my attention that the drop rates for some monsters are extremely low. Compared to the exp rate which is rather high, i think something needs to be done about the drop rate. I am not saying this to spoil the economy of this game but rather, to make it easier for high leveled players to get items that are the most appropriate for them. Take for example, mith drags. Having played in other servers, the drop rate for a dfs or a drag full helm was rare, but obtainable. I spent 2 days, 2 hours each day trying to get the highly proclaimed dfs. All i got was countless supersets and dragon bones. On the other hand, i spent only like 2 hours max getting what i wanted to hunt for. i am not trying to say that this server should be like other servers but at least, don't u think that the players deserve something better?

Pest Control
PC has always been a key feature of many servers. This is also the minigame which many players play, in order to get a void set or a bgs. HOWEVER, on this server, there is close to no one other than me online when i want to do PC. so i have to single handedly kill all the portals myself. And being only equipped with a whip and a RUNE DEFENDER instead of a dfs results in a round of PC lasting around 6-7 mins. Factor in the waiting time, close to 10 mins per round. If i am lucky, the server will do a reset at the 2nd last or the last portal, resulting me in doing this all over again. All for 2 pc points. VOID SET = 200 PTS. BGS = 250PTS. Do the math, and by factoring in all the permutations and possibilities, it is close to impossible to get any of these items without selling ur life on ebay.

GWD
GWD! this is a feature that many servers do not have. INFERNOPK does have an edge over the rest in this area. However, one thing has to improve. Theres an old saying that says that u have to know ur enemy before u can win the battle. How very true in this case. After killing 20 sara mages, i went in to fight General Graardor. It was a tough fight but possible for me to win. I equipped myself with sara brews and super restores, ready for the ultimate showdown. i was very excited and the adreneline was kicking in as not everyone gets to fight a god nowadays.
after a few hits, i realised that something was wrong. the life bar was always full no matter how high i hit. not only that, if the life do actually decrease, it will reset again once i remove the green coloured pixels from his life bar. Maybe i was too full of myself, taking on god or maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me. IDK, but can someone solve this mystery? or is the GWD UNBEATABLE?

JAD
If i am not wrong, this should be a fightcaves with 30+ waves. The only problem, server resets everytime i am getting to the JAD. result, cant get my firecape, waste arrows,pots etc.

Fightpits
Nobody online to fight Sad. get in and wait for countdown for a free pair of barrow gloves. Wink

I have basically summed up the problems, frustrations difficulties i experienced while playing InfernoPK. This is my 2 cents about these issues, and feel free to comment on this as there is always 2 sides to a story Wink

i love pie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Drop rates and Minigames

Post  Guest on Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:38 am

ok pretty good feedback im likin you. chris is gettin his laptop back soon. which means he can get on vps and change stuff around a bit. Smile soo i promise u he will look at this and we will get back to you Smile)

Back to top Go down

Post  i love pie on Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:42 am

good to hear it Wink. Will be looking foraward to seeing more updates.

i love pie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down