Inferno PK
Register An account so you can tell us about your experience with our server

Water ( he doesnt know me yet he judges me?)

Go down

Water ( he doesnt know me yet he judges me?)

Post  rakvald on Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:43 am

Okay well i was reading suggestions thread, and i had made an opinion previously on waters i want exp rates higher thread, he totally came back to me on it even though i said it politely he still had to have a go for it, then i read his ranging thread this morning, he excluded me from giving and opinion and further down the page i quote!

quoted water, ranging speed thread (locked now): i didn't even know he's black until now. i mean because he's a nerd and has an opinion in every case.

Lets get this straight water, i dont care what you think of me, but you dont even know me, I am not black, and there is nothing wrong with blacks!!, i am not a nerd, but you wouldnt know that because you dont know me,, dont judge before you know!!, i have an opinion in everycase because im allowed an opinion its humans rights Very Happy

oh and the reason i have so much time on my hands is im doing work experience okay so dont go making out that im some kid who bunks school for like his life just to play a game, this is a new server and already people are argueing, you are slandering me and you actually DO NOT KNOW ME!

I do not want to fight you water, but by excluding me from posting on a suggestions friend and then writing about me in an offensive manner caused me to write this abuse report, please take this into consideration forum mods/admins/owner or whoever deals with this case!

http://www.infernopk.com/suggestions-f8/what-happened-to-ranging-speed-t79.htm

all the best

___Rakvald___
rakvald

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Water ( he doesnt know me yet he judges me?)

Post  iownall3 on Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:23 am

He made an entire thread flaming me... Sad
iownall3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nick on Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:45 am

If water keeps acting cocky he will be banned from forums, and maybe in-game locked.
nick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down